The first of the seven chakras in the human body, also the first of the three chakras of matter, is the Root Chakra, originally termed as Muladhara. Located at the base of the spine and extending within the pelvic plexus, the Root Chakra is linked with the same characteristics and functions as that of the spine: Support, stability, security, and safety.
With the help of Root Chakra affirmations and mantras, you can unlock this grounding energy center of yours and access the energies that provide you with a sense of peace, safety, and trust.
The Power of Affirmations
Words, whether written or spoken, have their own distinct power, do they not? They leave an impact on you that goes deeper into your soul than you suspect.
Affirmations work in the same way, except their impact is more substantial and lasts longer as these words, through repetition, shuffle around inside your mind and make a sound home for positive influences.
You see, being assured and reassured of good and positive attributes of yourself and your life is the way to making room for bigger and better changes. Root Chakra affirmations and mantras will lead you to feel secure about yourself, your position in life, your trust issues, and your deep-rooted fears.
List of 30 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations and Mantras
Here is a list of 30 powerful Root Chakra affirmations and Root Chakra mantras for you to align and stabilize your energies:
- I am safe and protected in this world.
- I am on this earth as nature intends me to be.
- I am confident in my choices and my actions.
- It is my right to be here.
- I am capable of taking the actions I want.
- I am supported and guided by the universe.
- I am secure in my place in life.
- I am connected to my soul and my body.
- My loved ones support who I am.
- I am whole.
- I am filled with love and joy.
- I am cherished.
- I release my fears and doubts with every breath.
- I remain calm in difficult situations.
- I am worthy of importance and respect.
- I am the only thing I need to be whole and happy.
- I trust that good things happen to me.
- I don’t let the negativity of others bring me down.
- I take good care of my body.
- I keep myself safe and healthy.
- My presence brings good into the world.
- I respect my wisdom and trust my choices.
- I am independent and have everything I need.
- I never regret following my instincts.
- My own body is my home.
- I am my happy place.
- I am nourished and protected by Mother Earth.
- I am strong, secure, and abundant.
- I tackle my fears and worries with patience and confidence.
- I am grounded.
How to Incorporate These Affirmations into Your Daily Life?
It is important to bring these affirmations into your life in a calm, pronounced manner to manifest them into your subconscious fully. There are various ways you can incorporate Root Chakra affirmations into your routine—I have listed them here for you.
You can always utilize more than one method for this purpose; the aim is to choose the ones that work best for you. Take a look:
Journal These Affirmations:
Write them down in your journal and keep it at your bedside table so you can begin and end your day by reciting them to yourself and simmer in the calm and positivity they bring.
Say Them Out Loud:
After knowing all or some of your favorite mantras by heart, you can simply take out 4-5 minutes and chant them to yourself to ground your energy whenever, wherever. You should also do this, especially in the mornings upon waking up to have a good start into the day.
Write Them Down as Notes:
Stick these notes on your bathroom mirror, or maybe on the dashboard of your car, in your cupboard, basically anywhere you’ll see them every day, and rehearse them out loud.
Set Reminders on Your Phone
You can also make a list of these mantras in your phone’s notes app and set reminders for any suitable time of the day when you can take 5 minutes to free yourself of routine anxiety or pressure.
5 Minute Root Chakra Meditation
We all lead busy lives. On crazy days, surely you can still find just 5 minutes to bring yourself back to center. The following is how you can meditate to align your Root Chakra fast:
- Sit in a resting position with all your muscles at ease, shoulders back, and spine straight.
- Next, focus on slowing down your breathing to a most tranquil rate; pull in the air as much as you comfortably can, far inside your body, then exhale through the mouth.
- Now, center your focus on your Root Chakra, which is the end of your spine. Close your eyes and picture a red glow in that area, as red is the Chakra color.
- Now, as you release tension from your body, especially targeting the Root Chakra, you will picture the red glow expand slowly into a sensation of warmth in that area.
- Continue in this relaxed manner for 5-6 minutes.
- You may choose to recite in your mind or out loud one of the Root Chakra Affirmations listed above.
- When you feel centered and composed, slowly open your eyes.
Other Ways to Heal the Root Chakra
Yoga is an excellent method to unblock your Root Chakra as well. It consists of physical exercise while maintaining a grip or focus on this Chakra to release pressure and tightness. Other useful techniques include utilizing Root Chakra crystals like Bloodstone, Garnet, Red Jasper, Brown Jasper, Smoky Quartz, Mahogany Obsidian, and more.