Crystals and gemstones have long been an integral part of several cultures and belief systems around the world. Crystals have adorned the crowns and swords of mythical, godly kings; they were used by healers to treat the wounded and weak; and they were also used to communicate with the great unknown. There were a lot of crystals known to mankind in ancient times, and we discover something new about these crystals even to this day.
Each stone has a specific purpose, personality, and power that it lends to its wielder when used properly. But perhaps the most coveted power that humans can attain from crystals is the power to attract wealth and prosperity. What are the most powerful crystals to attract money? How can one attract wealth towards their direction? Is there a guide on how to manifest money, financial abundance, and wealth with crystals? Well, you’ve come to the right place, dear reader. As we list down all the stones associated with good fortune when it comes to money and abundance, you might finally encounter a crystal or a stone that chooses you.
23 Crystals for Money, Prosperity, Success, and Luck
In antiquity, this stone used to be called Olivine. The name Peridot finds its origins from the French word “peritot”, which was derived from the Arabic, “faridat” which means “precious stone”. This stone is also known as the poor man’s emerald and/or Pele’s tears. It’s mined in several locations around the world such as Brazil, Pakistan, Russia, the USA, and Egypt. Peridot is known to synchronize with the frequency of increase and is used to manifest desired things. This stone influences the Heart and the Solar Plexus Chakra and works as a beacon of light in one’s life. The stone is said to improve emotional health, attract love and joy, manifest increase in cash flow, abundance, and prosperity and is used as a powerful talisman to ward off psychic attacks.
With its name derived from the French word citron (lemon), this beautiful, warm crystal is generally mined in Brazil and processed in Italy. Citrine’s brilliant yellow to gold color and its warm energy show its association with the fire element. This stone is known to increase prosperity, courage, confidence, strength, warmth, happiness, creativity, self-esteem and protection. Also, this crystal is also known to help the wearer make important decisions and energize them for what lies ahead. This stone is also known as the “Lucky Merchant Stone” because business owners are known to place Citrine in their cash registers to help them attract money and profit into their business. Fair warning, though. This crystal makes the wearer more aggressive, proactive and quick-tempered, as it is a stone that energizes the Solar Plexus and navel chakras. That means it puts your relationships and the way you communicate things on overdrive.
Topaz has always been associated with opulence, luxury, influence, vibrancy, generosity, and strength. Clear to Yellow Topaz show the influence of the sun on its energy. This color of Topaz stimulates, soothes, and heals. Meanwhile, Blue Topaz represents the entire sky and has a deep link to the moon. Blue Topaz promotes truth, forgiveness, confidence, and clarity. This stone is also known as the crystal of potency. Through this stone, intentions are purified, affirmed and visualized. It also helps with meditation, projection, and helps one discern Divine wisdom and establishes a connection to the heavenly realm. Topaz might resemble other gemstones and you might purchase a fake if you don’t buy from a trusted seller. In addition, this stone is also known to expose lies and illusions. Different colors of Topaz stimulate different chakra areas, which makes this stone pretty versatile.
This brilliant green stone is known as the stone of opportunity and is considered the luckiest of all crystals in manifesting prosperity and wealth or increasing favor or luck in general. But this stone doesn’t just attract luck. It makes the alignment of conditions perfect so that success becomes almost inevitable. This stone is known to bring about optimism, creativity, perseverance, and decisiveness.
This stone is most commonly green, but blue, red, reddish-brown, dusty purple, orange, or peach yellow varieties may also be found. When a needle of Aventurine is found inside a block of Clear Quartz, it is said to have a strong connection to the earth and the Devic kingdom. This stone is used in elixirs and ablutions to fight skin problems. It’s also a stone that—when added to a Heart Chakra layout for a crystal grid—helps people find love later in life.
This crystal has long been used and associated with other crystals for luck and success. It is said that Jade blesses everything it comes into contact with. Jade has long been used by ancient peoples in ornaments, jewelry, and ceremonial or ritual practices. This is the ultimate “Dream Stone” which is revered in ancient cultures because it is known to endow the bearer access to the spiritual world and ritualistic knowledge.
Jade is known as a protective talisman that assures long life and peaceful death. It’s also known as a powerful healing stone which is said to cure a variety of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual ailments. This stone is known to cleanse the body and is helpful in aiding the proper function of the urinary system. It also releases negative thoughts and gives the person powerful and insightful dreams. Jade appeals to the Heart Chakra, and it helps us with our interactions with the outside world.
A feldspar mineral that’s also known as Spectrolite and sometimes confused with Rainbow Moonstone, this crystal is known to have a profound effect on love life just like Flourite. Also, this stone has always been associated with the spirit and psychic intuition. It is famous because of its versatility—for its beauty both as an uncut stone and as a polished stone.
Labradorite cleanses and balances chakra while letting you expand your sixth sense. This stone clears and seals your aura, keeping the good and positive energy inside you while attracting luck. This stone is also known as the good luck stone because it protects the bearer from any kind of misfortune and helps the person recover from devastating obstacles. Lastly, it’s beneficial for business owners because it helps protect them from making decisions that may affect their businesses.
The Sapphire, out of all the crystals and stones on this list, is the stone of wisdom and royalty. This stone is often associated with sacred things—things that are royal and Divine. According to Hebrew tradition, Abraham and King Solomon wore talismans of sapphire. Buddhists believe that it encourages devotion and spiritual enlightenment. Meanwhile, the Hindus consider it to be the gem of gems which protects a person’s chastity, discovers fraud and treachery, and protects from poisons, plagues, fevers, and skin diseases. It is also known to resist black magic and ill-wishing. Sapphires influence and strengthen the Throat and Third Eye Chakras, making it the choice stone for people with communication problems within themselves.
Sapphire helps people access a deeper level of consciousness and increase their wealth. Some even say that it’s the best for people who are into divination. Generally, it gives the bearer the power to predict the future and recover from a devastating financial loss. While meditating, hold it close to your body so you can usher in riches as well as the things that have been lost and gone. This is also the perfect stone for people trying out a new profession or trade.
This crystal is also known as the crystal of prosperity and is perfect in times of poverty. The rich color of garnet attracts wealth and frees one from being stuck in a financial slump and also the fear of financial loss. When combined with Citrine, it’s the best combination to help people make good decisions in investing money and property.
Garnet is known for its ability to purify energies and protect and make the bearer feel safe. It’s sort of like a grounding stone–it helps the bearer ground his ideas. But that’s not all. Garnets are typically used to draw out hidden things within oneself that hold that person back. It also unleashes sexuality and creativity, enabling one to use their charisma to do anything they want. Aside from bringing in wealth and abundance to the bearer, Garnet also helps keep the bearer grounded, humble and grateful.
This stone is also associated with elegance and wealth because of its rich green color with white striations. People have been using this stone as far back as 3000 BC in Egypt. Malachite is used widely as a talisman because of its protective power.
The name for this stone is derived from the Greek word malakos, meaning soft, but the properties of this stone are far from soft. For one, this stone is known among crystal users as the stone of transformation. While it helps one deal with whatever changes that come into their life, it also equips that person with clear thinking and controlled emotions so that they can be strong amidst difficult situations. Malachite is also good at removing things that make one feel weak or toxic and burdened. Through its green color that reminds one of lush forests, one is reminded of the great healing powers of nature and how nature helps keep one pure and clean. This protective stone is also used as an amulet to keep the bearer safe and protected from accidents. It also enhances psychic visions and insights. Having a Malachite worry stone with you while you travel on an airplane will also help you get through the fear of flying and heights. This is also a stone known for attracting all good things about money be it wealth or opportunities. The rich, green color also helps make it a powerful stone for money luck and new business ventures—helping secure a smooth and prosperous business.
This is the most common and abundant crystal in the world with countless varieties and colors available out in the market. Clear Quartz is particularly potent for stimulating all chakras, clarifying auras and objects, as well as amplifying spiritual reactions and energies when used in a crystal grid. This particular stone is also known to amplify the vibration of money and wealth crystals, It’s the crystal that’s perfect for job interviews and deal signings–whatever activity that gets you started on a new venture. It protects the bearer from hazardous events and boosts the bearer’s self-confidence. You can attract money using this crystal by placing it on top of your bills to make sure that money comes back to you tenfold.
Amber is one of the oldest and most coveted treasures in antiquity because of its unique origins and appearance. This organic gem is formed by light and life and preserved in time.It is used as a talisman of beauty, protection, and renewal not only because of its warm colors, but also because of the life preserved inside. This is because amber forms from the fossilized resin of ancient pine trees.
This stone is known for its healing and Life Force energies that connect the bearer to the absolute energies of the sun and the earth, as well as the creatures that lay suspended in it forever. This is one of the first precious exports of the Baltics that are valuable enough to be traded for salts, spices, and metals. This stone attunes itself to ancient wisdom and is also commonly used for past life regression. The smoke from the amber also purifies other stones and crystals.
Because of its unique appearance and colors, this stone has been associated with seeing into the future. That power isn’t only important in making personal decisions. In fact, Tiger’s Eye is also used by a lot of business owners who look to the future so that they can make sound financial decisions regarding their business.
To use the abilities of the Tiger’s eye, you can charge your wallet with it so that money comes to you fast and abundantly. This stone is also used in Ancient Egyptian sculpture to represent Divine vision and power. In Chinese mythology, this stone is associated with integrity, courage, and justice.
Moreover, Tiger’s eye is a stone of luck and good fortune as it attracts a steady flow of money to the home. This stone also encourages the bearer to think outside the box and see things from different perspectives, which is helpful when you’re handling a business.
If you’re worried about your debts, then this is one of the best crystals to de-clutter your anxious mind. This stone is known to empower the Root Chakra by dispelling the cloud that affects your reasoning. Also, it’s a stone that pulls luck towards the bearer. It’s recommended to keep this stone in the northern part of your home or workspace as it contains a lot of fluid or water energy.
This stone is also notable because it has been used since ancient times to ward off earth demons and their spells. It’s a talisman of protection, offering a psychic shield to its bearer that protects him from attacks, radiation, and other pollutants of the mind and the soul.
Pyrite, also known as Fool’s Gold, is one of the most popular crystals for prosperity. By grounding a person to their own existence, this stone helps a person repair their financial situation from scratch. This is also the best stone for students and adults who are just starting out on money stone crystals because it’s quite easy to attune oneself with this crystal. What’s more, this crystal is also known to protect a person from debt.
Many people have a tendency to associate Pyrite with negative thoughts–it being a “fake” stone and all. But there is nothing wrong or fake about its power to attract prosperity through the use of the Third Eye Chakra. Once you visualize prosperity and wealth with this stone, your Third Eye Chakra and your Solar Plexus Chakra will flourish and get energized.
Ruby is a powerful stone that repairs charm and fortune. It is a stone that helps people make connections of the heart. This stone works well with the lower chakras in attracting wealth and prosperity and it’s also an important crystal for good luck. At one point, the value of rubies far exceeded that of diamonds, and it’s not hard to imagine why. Its captivating red color has seized the imaginations and the hearts of nobilities through the ages. Emperor Kublai Khan was also said to have offered an entire city for a Ruby. Rubies symbolize the sun and the inextinguishable flames of desire and prosperity. It was used as a charm to fend off plague and pestilence and it was said to keep the bearer warned of impending danger. Rubies are said to stimulate the Base Chakra, increasing vitality and Life Force in a person.
Many consider this stone to be the epitome, the queen of all green stones and crystals. The green of Emerald is just simply unparalleled because it makes the bearer or any person observing it yearn for nature, for vitality, for a youth that has already passed. Emeralds embody friendship, balance between partners, and is said to promote marital bliss, contentment, and loyalty. This stone has been dedicated to Venus because of its power to secure even the ficklest types of love.
But Emeralds aren’t just love stones. These are crystals that endow their users with great vision and intuition. Emeralds have also been used in opening clairvoyance. It was sold in the markets of Babylon for as early as 4,000 BC and has been a known favorite crystal of kings and queens of old.
Emerald is one of the four precious stones (including Diamond, Ruby, and Sapphire). When used with Ruby, Emerald is known to help one live their most authentic life. When one meditates with Emeralds placed on the heart center and a ruby placed right below the spine, a person opens themselves to unlimited gifts and a flow of abundance.
This stone is known to hold the fire of the sun and the energy of the Egyptian God of the sun, Ra. This is a stone of leadership, personal power, freedom, and expanded consciousness. By truly reflecting the qualities of light, it endows the bearer with benevolence, warmth, strength, clarity, and generosity. The Sunstone opens the bearer to be a source of blessing himself by helping the person dedicate himself and his life to the service of others while being completely happy about giving.
The Sunstone is also an abundance stone. By encouraging independence and originality, it attracts good luck in competitions and similar events. In the workplace, the Sunstone increases chances of the bearer to have more opportunities at leadership and promotion thrown his or her way. By wearing a Sunstone ring, the bearer invites the things he or she need to come freely into his or her hand. When worn as a pendant, Sunstones help align the heart’s wisdom with the mind’s inspirations. It is also a stone that activates the Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakras.
Kyanite is an unconventional crystal for wealth because it attracts wealth through truth. This is especially helpful to those who have been deceived in their businesses to regain the wealth they’ve lost. This is a stone that activates the Throat Chakra and it helps uncover truths and revive one’s financial life. Since the Kyanite is endowed with water energy, it is ideal to store it in an altar in the northern area of your home. Like Citrine, Kyanite is one of the two minerals that do not accumulate or retain negative energy and as a result, doesn’t need cleansing. In fact, this stone can also be used to cleanse other crystals.
This crystal has been known throughout the ages for its beauty and its ability to soothe the mind and emotions. In ancient times, it was worthy of being called a precious stone that almost rivaled Diamonds in price. This stone symbolizes and ushers in faithful love as well as passion, creativity, and spirituality, all the while bestowing temperance and sobriety. The word Amethyst finds its origins in the Greek word ametusthos which means “not intoxicated”. Amethysts are used throughout history and cultures to prevent drunkenness and overindulgence. It also controlled evil thoughts and was believed to increase intelligence, making business owners shrewder in matters of business. To the Hebrews, Amethysts provided a connection to the Divine and elevated art and passion to a higher plane. The Amethyst is known to stimulate the third eye, crown, and Etheric Chakras and established a connection to the universe beyond our bodies.
This might be one of the oldest stones in the history of man. It has been used by Kings, warriors, priests, and commoners alike and has been revered for its ability to protect. In fact, some beads made of Turquoise have been found to date back to as far as 5,000 BC.
This stone symbolized wisdom, nobility, and immortality. Native Americans have used these stones to guard their burial sites. Furthermore, it has been used ceremonially to call upon the sky deity. Possessing a Turquoise crystal will help people attune themselves to the greater voice of humanity and the universe. It is known to strengthen the meridians of the body and enhance the communication between the physical and spiritual worlds.
The beautiful, calming Rose Quartz isn’t just a stone to attract and usher in new love. It’s a gemstone of fire and fortune that can be placed in the south corner of your workspace to usher in money and prosperity. It’s a mothering crystal, which means that it exudes the comforting energy that only a mother can give. It heals hearts and heart-related illnesses and conditions. Think of it as your go-to stone should you feel sad or depressed with the current state of your platonic, romantic, or familial relationships. To achieve the blessings of this stone, you may meditate with it, placing it near your Throat and Heart Chakras.
Orange Fire Opal
Opals, in general, are perhaps the most colorful stones in the crystal world. It might resemble lightning, or a rainbow, or even an explosion. No matter how it looks to a person, no one can deny that it is indeed a powerful and colorful stone meant to catch your attention at first glance. This stone has been used to inspire love, hope, innocence, purity, luck, and happiness.
This stone influences the sight and heals eye-related illnesses. It is also a stone of great luck. The Opal acts as a prism within the aura, which means that it brings Light into the entire existence of the bearer. It’s best known for putting all qualities of the bearer at the forefront for close examination and change (if necessary). Of the three basic types of opals, the Fire opal with its red, orange or yellow color, utilizes the energy of fire to awaken passion, desire, and ecstasy. Fire opals attract money, draw change, and usher in progress. They are the perfect stones for people who want to live an independent life full of ambition and hope for the future.
Sodalite is a rich royal blue mineral that is widely enjoyed as an ornamental gemstone. These stones are primarily used as talismans to dispel feelings of worry or anxiety that prevent us from reaching our full potential, as is the case with wealth and debt. This stone cleanses the negative energies from our auras and environment. This is an excellent stone for meditation and deep journeying because it presents insights into the self that have never been apparent before.
Crystals to Help You Eliminate Debt
Hematite is about giving you mental strength. It is associated with the Root Chakra and is the stone to root you deeply to Mother Gaia and keep you in the present moment. For times of financial stress, Hematite will keep you centered and mentally strong. It will help you focus on moving forward out of debt instead of being consumed by fear. It is that stone that will help you keep positive vibes, knowing “everything is going to be OK”.
This stone helps give the bearer the willpower and motivation to stick through his or her financial goals. With this healthy energy, you’re prevented from falling backwards into familiar traps and lies that you tell yourself when, for example, you overspend or while spending money you don’t have. The energy of Malachite propels one to go in the direction where smart choices are made regarding money. As a transformation stone, Malachite can help turn things around when you’re in a bad financial situation.
As mentioned above, Amethyst is a stone known to bring clarity and calming vibrations. When a person thinks clearly, for sure they’re not making bad decisions. Amethyst benefits people who look for success because it elevates the mind into a higher plane of thinking. With a fresh, clear perspective, you’re surely going to avoid debts and bad situations regarding money.
How to Use Crystals for Luck and Prosperity
As we all know, crystals and gemstones are very versatile objects. They can be shaped and fashioned into whatever ornament or item we choose. Their effects are also accessible once they have been integrated successfully into our lives from the small, almost mundane things, to big, life-changing events. The most popular way of incorporating crystals and gemstones into your daily life is to wear crystal jewelry since it’s not only for ornamentation. Each stone and crystal in existence targets and strengthens specific chakra areas in the human body. It’s important to place them near the chakra they’re supposed to fortify so that their effects can be felt right away by the wearer.
Another way of using crystals in day-to-day life is by holding a crystal during prayers or meditations. Prayers and meditation themselves are helpful practices to manifest an intention or to calm the senses down when the person or their surroundings get too tense and clouded. During meditation or prayers, the crystal acts as a conduit so the energies of the Self and the Universe can freely flow from one to the other. Not only that, there are crystals that purify and magnify intentions and can also influence the manifestation of an intention you’re meditating on.
Keeping crystals on one’s desk or workspace is definitely helpful, especially if the crystals you have on hand directly influence your career path or your direction in life. Having a bowl of tumbled stones of your choice is a good way to start, but as you go along with your journey with crystals, you might want to look and read on about making crystal grids–the power of your intention combined with both sacred geometry and crystal powers. (You can read more on that a bit later)
Another method of incorporating crystals and the luck they bring into your life is by using crystal mala or prayer beads and reciting a wealth mantra 108 times a day. There are a couple of mantras that you can recite for wealth and good luck. You can make your own mantra with words and phrases that mean a great deal for you, but it’s good to start somewhere basic. A mantra that I personally like to use is “Om shreem maha lakshmiyei swaha”. This invokes the goddess Lakshmi, who is the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity, to fill our lives with abundance.
How to Program and Cleanse Your Crystals
I think most crystal users would agree that taking care of crystals requires love, diligence, and a lot of patience. It’s like caring for another human being. After all, crystals have their own needs, personalities, and energies that you always need to keep in mind when cleaning, charging, and storing them. It’s a good practice to charge, clear, and clean your crystals on a regular basis. Because these are objects that deal with energies, communication, and life in general, their energies can become clouded.
Imagine a newly-mined crystal traveling from its source to the jewelers to your home. There is a lot of clouded energy that might have influenced the stone on its voyage, and some of these energies might not align with your own principles and energies. Before you use your crystals, the negative energies that they have absorbed from a person or a place needs to be taken care of and diffused back into nature.
There are several ways to cleanse your crystals and stones. Note that each crystal has a different need and structure, so make sure to choose the appropriate method for your crystal. The general rule of thumb in cleansing and charging your crystals is to perform the cleansing and charging rituals whenever the stone feels heavy and clouded. Because the frequency and intensity of use differ from person to person, it really is up to you to decide when to cleanse your stones. Some users, however, do cleanse their stones at least once a month. Again, you should choose a method that you’re comfortable with and is appropriate for the stones you have on hand.
- Running water– water in general neutralizes and cleanses any negative energy that your crystals might have come into contact to and returns it to the earth. Ideally, running natural water from rivers, streams, or springs should be used to cleanse your stones, but running tap water works just as well. Just make sure to let the water envelop the stone completely for a minute. This method is ideal for hard stones such as quartz, but can’t be used for soft stones like Selenite, Kyanite, and Halite.
- Salt water– Ocean or salt water absorbs unwanted energy and gets rid of negativity. But if it’s unavailable where you live, you may also use a regular-sized bowl of water with a tablespoon of salt. Your stones must remain submerged for a few hours to a couple of days for the bad energy to fully dissipate. After soaking, pat dry the stones and store them as you normally would. This method is not ideal for porous stones with trace metals like Malachite, Selenite, Halite, Calcite, Lepidolite, and Angelite, but you can use this method for hard stones such as Quartz and Amethysts.
- Brown rice– Think of this method as a controlled and safe way to cleanse your stones, especially protective stones like black tourmaline. To do this method, fill a bowl with some brown rice and then place your stones underneath the rice. After 24 hours, dispose of the rice after this cleansing. This method can be used for any stone.
- Natural light cleansing– Fair warning: this method should only be used for stones whose color does not fade under light, like pressure- or heat-treated stones. Some people like to do their cleansing and recharging on certain days of the moon/sun cycle, but you can do this method at any point in each cycle, really. The key here is to let the stones soak in the light energy from the moon and sun undisturbed. You may arrange the stones on the ground at dusk and retrieve them before 11 AM the next day. This is so that the stones can absorb both moon and sun energies. Rinse the stones quickly after retrieving them and then pat dry. You can use this method for most tumbled stones, except for soft stones such as Celestite, Halite, and Selenite.
- Sage– Sage has been known for ages for being a sacred plant with healing and cleansing properties. Smudging or letting your stones soak in the smoke from burning sage will clear any negative energy and restore the gems to their natural vibrations. To do this, you will need a fire-safe bowl, matches, and some sage in either loose or bundled form. Make sure to smudge the stones in a well-ventilated place, preferably outdoors, and let each stone soak in the smoke for 30 seconds each. This method is safe for any type of stone.
- Sound healing– This is the perfect method for large and difficult-to-move stones. A loud, clear sound produced by chanting, singing bowls, tuning forks, or bells will restore the crystals and gems o their original vibrations. You should do this for 5-10 minutes for any type of stone you have on hand.
- Smaller stones– Carnelian, Clear Quartz, and Hematite can clear other stones, but you have to have a lot of them to cleanse bigger stones. Just put the smaller stones in a bowl and place the larger stone to be cleansed on top of the pile. Leave the crystals this way for 24 hours. You can use this method for any type of stone.
- Large crystals– Large crystals like Quartz clusters, Amethyst geodes, and Selenite slabs can cleanse smaller stones. Just place the larger stone directly on top of the smaller stones. By doing this, you cleanse and get rid of inharmonious energies in the stones. Leave the crystals and stones this way for 24 hours.
- Breath– This uses the power of life and breath to cleanse and clear the stones you have. It’s a fairly easy method, but it takes some concentration and mental stability. For 30 seconds each stone, focus on your intentions as you draw deep breaths from your nostrils. Exhale in short small bursts through the nose, making sure that the stones absorb this life energy. You can use this method for smaller stones only,
- Visualization– This is perhaps the most intimidating method on this list because it requires not only the strength of your intentions, but a clarity of mind and higher self-awareness. But really, it’s a beautiful ritual cleansing of stones because this time, you’re using your mind to allow the flow of energies possible between the stone and the universe. To do this method, you should ground and center yourself first. After making sure that you’re in the perfect head space, pick up a stone and visualize that your hand is being filled with white, brilliant light. This light should surround the stone and grow brighter. Continue this until the stone feels significantly lighter or if there is a detectable change in its energy. Visualizing for a minute per stone should do the trick.
- Plants– This cleansing method is ideal if you have a small garden where you live. Not only does this method benefit the crystal, but it also benefits the plant. To do this method, nestle your stones on the soil around your plant and leave them to influence and purify each other’s energies for 24 hours. Rinse the stones lightly and pat-dry after.
Optimize Your Money Manifestation with Feng Shui
Feng Shui is an art of creating an environment that attracts wealth and prosperity by placing objects in a certain manner. The essence of Feng Shui is order–what kind of arrangement of objects and things will be the most aesthetically pleasing for certain energies to flow through. Of course, this is only but a tool that aids and magnifies the intention of wealth, but it’s a powerful one at that. Knowing your way around basic Feng Shui principles will surely help you greatly with whatever intention you have and whatever goals you desire to achieve. Below are some tips that might help you in manifesting and embodying wealth at home or in your workplace.
- Welcome money at your front door– To make sure that abundance and prosperity enter your life and household, you have to make sure to “greet” it at your doorstep. The main entry to your home must be clean, fresh, and un-obscured by objects that hinder good fortune from coming inside your home. The flow of energy from your front door must flow smoothly. The door should be in a good proportion to your home and should also swing open without squeaking.
- Know where the money area is– In a typical home or in a familiar space, the southeast section of the home or room or the back left corner of the room (if you’re facing the room from the doorway) is considered to be the money area in Feng Shui.
- De-clutter your money corner– Once you’ve found out where your money corner is, make sure to clear it of unnecessary things. It should always be clean (like all areas of your house) and free of reminders of your money problems. Clearing your fridge, closets, and drawers of unnecessary things will also help your household’s wealth energy to proliferate and grow
- Display symbols of wealth– This shouldn’t equate to boasting about the amount of money you have. Boasting or gloating are negative qualities that Feng Shui doesn’t really encourage. Displaying symbols of wealth attracts wealth. It’s simple as that. Think of it as like attracts like. In your money corner, you can put a bowl of spare change, board games on money, coin banks, or a Chinese wealth ship laden with coins. Chinese wind chimes with coins attached to them are also a great way to welcome wealth into your home.
- Water and the flow of prosperity– Adding water symbols to your home is beneficial if you want to attract money to your home. It’s a symbol of abundance and prosperity in Feng Shui. You can opt to put an aquarium with Dragonfish (Arowana) in your house’s money corner or even a small well-lit fountain that flows inward your home to make sure the money flows into your household and not away from it. Just remember not to put water symbols in your bedroom as it extinguishes luck.
- Plants and luck– Plants are a symbol of life and placing them in strategic places around your home helps create the image that your home is thriving and your riches are abundant. You can use plants with rounded leaves (dieffenbachia, jade or silver Dollar plants) or plants with purple flowers. Bamboo is also a great plant to have in the house because it symbolizes plenty and versatility. A bamboo plant with eight stalks in a glass or ceramic bowl is ideal
- Flowers and Luck– Red- or purple-colored flowers placed in the wealth and money area of your home are known to attract wealth and prosperity. Make sure to use fresh flowers because dried flowers are symbols of death and decay in Feng Shui.
- Crystals and Money– There are several crystals in Feng Shui that are known to attract wealth, abundance, and prosperity. Gems like Citrine and Pyrite are considered extremely lucky. But gem trees with Amethyst, Citrine, Coral, Pearl, or Agate crystals work just as well. Just place these in your home’s money corner.
- Mirrors– Mirrors are known wealth magnets. They symbolize joy, prosperity, wealth, and abundance. Place a rectangle or square mirror in your dining area to reflect your dining table. It’s sure to attract a lot of positive and abundant energy.
- Wallets and wealth– A wallet that is clutter-free and organized will surely keep your wealth growing. Don’t let old receipts, wallets, photos, and cards crowd your wallet. It must be spacious and of good quality. Lucky colors include black, brown, red, deep blue, and green. The stronger the color, the more protective its energy is. But even after all of these, make sure that the wallet you choose will suit you and the energy you’re trying to emanate.
Use a Crystal Grid to Amplify Your Abundance Manifestation
I’ve mentioned above that crystal grids are particularly powerful tools to help manifest your intentions. But how do you start to make a crystal grid and what is it? To start, crystal grids get their power from the combined powers of sacred geometry, crystals, and your intention. It’s pretty easy to make, but the key here is to get your intention straight and clear. That’s the first step. You have to be specific with what you want to come out of using crystal grids so that you’d know how to use the crystals’ energies to your advantage. It helps if you can meditate on your intention, using stones that clarify and purify intentions, just to make sure that you’re in a level head space with your crystal grid.
The next step would be to choose a sacred geometry that aligns with your intentions. In this case, I’ll use wealth and abundance as an example. To manifest intentions on wealth and abundance, most crystal users use the seed of life pattern–interconnected circles that sort of symbolize how one life springs from another and how they’re all interconnected. You can choose to print or hand-draw your chosen sacred geometry, but hand-drawing it adds a more personal touch to the grid. It’s kind of like imparting a piece of your soul into the actual grid.
Next, choose which crystals best suit the intentions you’re aiming for. For the center crystal, it’s ideal to use a point-shaped crystal so your intentions and the energies of the crystals and the sacred geometry broadcast easily into the universe. For the Way stones or the inner ring of stones, you should choose crystals which honor the truth of manifestation you’re aiming for. These stones should assist you in taking steps to manifest your intentions. The outer ring is composed of desire stones, which represent the completion of the intention and desired results. This is where you place the stones that magnetize abundance if you’re going for a wealth and prosperity grid. Lastly, you have your perimeter stones, which protects the whole arrangement from outside negative energy. Choose stones that either dispel or protect your intentions.
After choosing which stones to use, cleanse your space of negative energy by burning Sage or Palo Santo. Write down your intentions on a piece of paper and set it under the crystal grid cloth or printed pattern. Recite your intention out loud and lay the crystals downs starting from the outer ring to the center stone. While setting the crystals down, make sure to keep your intention in mind. Place the center crystal directly on top of the written intention and activate the grid by using a clear Quartz crystal point to connect the crystals. Leave the grid in your space for at least 40 days or until your intention has manifested.
However, if you don’t really have the time to prepare and maintain a crystal grid, you can carry a small bag of Citrine, Pyrite, and Green Aventurine or Green Jade tumbled stones along with your intention (for example: “I attract and gratefully receive prosperity, abundance, and success in my life”) written on a piece of paper. Carry the bag 1-2 times a day for 1 week. This will change the way prosperity flows into your life.
Just Wishing is Not Enough- 11 Steps to Manifest Money
One of the things that make it difficult to manifest and attract money is because of the negative perception we have of it. If we see money not as an enemy, but as a thing that brings us good things, then we can learn to appreciate money more. By having a positive attitude about money, we can also attract money. So, how exactly does one change their flow of luck on wealth? Here are 11 steps to effectively manifest money:
- Be absolutely clear and specific with your intentions with money. Make sure that you know exactly why you need the money and how you’ll use it. It’s helpful to list down the things that you can buy or achieve with money.
- Be specific with how much money you really need. Sometimes, people ask for a million dollars to achieve a certain goal of theirs, when as it turns out, they only need a specific amount. It helps to be honest and organized as you go about this step.
- Shun negative beliefs on money– we’re enculturated to believe that money is “the root of all evil” and that it’s impossible to get rich if your family isn’t rich in the first place. Well, you know what, it’s time to change that mindset because it just limits you from actually achieving wealth and prosperity. It’s like holding your breath when you don’t need to.
- Think rich, be rich. This doesn’t mean that you should live way beyond your means. This just means that you should allow yourself small luxuries every once in a while to help you get motivated and eager to face challenges in the pursuit of money.
- Money isn’t bad. It’s good. It’s a means by which people can obtain things from basic commodities to luxuries. Practicing affirmation and holding on to positive beliefs on money will help your person to attract positive wealth energy. You can practice affirmation in front of the mirror every day, and the best thing about that is that it doesn’t cost a thing.
- Make a dream board of all the things that you plan to buy and achieve with the money. Keep the dream board near your bedroom or your workplace to help you stay focused and motivated throughout your day,
- Visualize and manifest money into your life. Visualization, along with other sensory experiences will help you change your perspective about money. Imagining money from another perspective also helps you appreciate money more.
- Smell money. Yes, it’s weird, but trust me on this. Smell appeals to the memory, and if you have a clear olfactory image of what you want to achieve, you’re always reminded of your original intention no matter where you go or where life takes you. By doing this, you’re also appreciating the role money plays in your life.
- What does it mean to have money? It’s good to understand the things that money already offers you. List these down and make sure to just jot down the positive statements. Remember to shun the negative image of money.
- Be grateful for the money that you’ve already had. Make sure to appreciate the things you’ve obtained so far because by doing so, you also appreciate your efforts in obtaining these things. Through this, you’re also reminded of how good money actually is to the world.
- Love yourself. Don’t compare yourself to other people. It can be hard, but being content with your progress, no matter how slow it may be, is worth your while. Different people achieve different things at different speeds, so why should you compare yourself to the Jones? What matters is that you’re working hard towards your goal and that you never lose sight of your intentions.
The bottom line is that gems and crystals are very helpful in manifesting and letting money, wealth, and abundance into your life. The most powerful crystals for wealth actually depend on you and how the crystals choose you. That said, it’s important that we all purify our intentions and distill our desires so that we are more attuned to the goals we have set for ourselves. Let’s open our minds to the universe and its workings, and with the help of these crystals, just let the good energy flow where it should flow.
1. Green Aventurine – Stone of Opportunity, Gambler’s Stone. Green Aventurine is known as the stone of opportunity and is considered the luckiest of all crystals in manifesting prosperity and wealth or increasing favor or luck in general. But this stone doesn’t just attract luck. It makes the alignment of conditions perfect so that success becomes almost inevitable. This stone is known to bring about optimism, creativity, perseverance, and decisiveness.
2. Pyrite – Fool’s Gold.
Pyrite is one of the most popular crystals for prosperity. This stone helps you repair your financial situation from scratch. This is also the best stone for students and adults who are just starting out on money stone crystals because it’s quite easy to attune oneself with this crystal. This crystal is also known to protect a person from accumulating more debt than they can handle.
3. Citrine – The Lucky Merchant’s Stone. Associated with the element of fire, the Citrine crystal is known to increase prosperity, courage, confidence, strength, warmth, happiness, creativity, self-esteem, and protection. Business owners are known to place Citrine in their cash registers to help them attract money and profit into their business.
4. Tiger’s Eye – Stone of the Mind. Because of its unique appearance and colors, this crystal has been associated with seeing into the future. Tiger’s Eye is used by a lot of business owners who look to the future so that they can make sound financial decisions regarding their business.
5. Peridot – The Money Stone. Peridot is known to synchronize with the frequency of increase and is used to manifest desired things. This stone influences the Heart and the Solar Plexus Chakra and works as a beacon of light in one’s life. The stone is used as a powerful talisman to attract love and joy, manifest an increase in cash flow, abundance, and prosperity.
6. Green Jade – The Prosperity Stone. This crystal has long been used and associated with other crystals for luck and success. It is said that Jade blesses everything it comes into contact with. Jade has long been used by ancient peoples in ornaments, jewelry, and ceremonial or ritual practices. This is the ultimate “Dream Stone” which is revered in ancient cultures because it is known to endow the bearer access to the spiritual world and ritualistic knowledge.
7. Emerald – The Heart Abundance Stone. Emeralds placed on the chest will activate the Heart Chakra and help you manifest money and financial success by using your emotions, which is commonly the missing link in activating the law of attraction.
8. Green Garnet – The Stone of Manifestation. This crystal is also known as the crystal of manifesting and is perfect in times of poverty. The rich color of garnet attracts wealth and gives the wearer creativity that frees them from being stuck in a financial slump or the fear of financial loss. When combined with Citrine, it’s the best combination to help people make good decisions in investing money and property.
Lapis Lazuli – The Leader and Communication Crystal. Lapis Lazuli is used to signify wisdom, truth, royalty, the gods, spirit, and vision. It can also help with communication, which is a necessary leadership skill.
Amethyst – The Mental Peace Crystal. Amethyst helps you release negative feelings, stress, fear, and anxiety when going through inevitable tough days at work.
Tiger’s Eye – The Mind and Willpower Crystal. Tiger’s Eye strengthens focus and willpower to handle tasks that you find annoying but necessary to complete at work. It also helps you think outside the box for solutions.
Carnelian – The Creativity Crystal. If you’re stuck in a project or looking for inspiration, Carnelian has the ability to stimulate your inner creativity, giving you the answers to your dilemma. You can use it to advance your career or discover new ways to express yourself.
Red Jasper – Crystal to Stop Procrastination. Red Jasper is the stone of action, whether that be in your professional life or personal life. Use this crystal to so stop missing deadlines, damaging your reputation, and killing opportunities. Red Jasper’s grounding frequency gives you a sense of stability so that you feel supported to take action and pursue goals.
Malachite –Stone of Transformation. Each new beginning is a chance for transformation. Malachite is a stone known for attracting all good things about money be it wealth or opportunities. The rich, green color also helps make it a powerful stone for money luck and new business ventures—helping secure a smooth and prosperous business.
Moonstone –Crystal for Discovering Life’s Purpose. Moonstone connects you to Divine inspiration and channels it into your own intuition. When your higher chakras are activated, you will see in vibrant colors your true purpose, why you are where you’re at, and how you can attain your true destiny.
Citrine – Crystal for Joy During Hard Times. Change can sometimes evoke fear, anxiety, and even depression. During such times, it is crucial that we keep our spirits high and our eyes on the prize. Citrine, like the shiny rays of the Sun, emits a frequency that connects you to Love and Light, sending you uplifting vibrations of joy and happiness.
Crazy Lace Agate – The Laughter Crystal. This crystal is known to give joy to anyone who wears or carries it. Crazy Lace Agate dispels fears and absorbs emotional pain. The spirited energy it carries gives people pure joy, despite all the worries and doubts in one’s heart.
Clear Quartz – The Master Healer Crystal. Clear Quartz is excellent for amplifying thoughts and energy. It enhances the effects and power of other crystals. This stone also helps troubled people open their minds and hearts for receiving higher guidance during difficult times.
Black Obsidian – Negativity Transmutation Crystal. This Crystal helps release anger, fear, anxiety, illusions, lies, and helps the wearer brakes ties with negative people. In releasing these low-frequency emotions, you open yourself up to embracing more high frequency vibration of gratitude and love.
Red Sandstone (Goldstone) – The Cheer Leader Crystal. Goldstone dispels toxic emotions and negative thoughts. It acts like a cheerleader for its keeper, filling you with optimism, joy, and happiness. The sparkles embedded in Goldstone is a heavenly reminder that light is always there even in the darkest of times.
Mookaite – The Grounding and Invigorating Crystal. This crystal is unique in that it influences the Root, Solar Plexus, and Heart Chakras. Hence, it helps you stay grounded (feeling safe), increases self-esteem and confidence, and helps us stay resilient and moving forward while dealing with emotional pain. This 3-in-1 trio makes Mookaite one of the best positivity crystal for living life to the fullest and staying centered during trials and tribulations